Possible Reasons Why WhatsApp Banned Your Number. WhatsApp permanently bans accounts that execute bulk or automated actions. WhatsApp and iMessage could be banned under new surveillance plans.
Generally, having two types of a block on WhatsApp: temporary or permanent., WhatsApp usually temporarily ban accounts for any violations made for the first time. Nevertheless, if you continue to break the rules, you definitely will be banned permanently.
Why WhatsApp Ban your number?
In WhatsApp Marketing, marketing is more important than WhatsApp. Most people just want to send lots of messages to lots of people in a very short time. This is the reason why their number gets banned and also their entire exercise is not fruitful. You have to understand Marketing first and then the WhatsApp tool. These are common reasons that led your WhatsApp account to be banned.
- Sending lots of messages in a short period of time.
- A sudden increase in the number of messages sent. Especially on a new number.
- Sending the same message to lots of people, in a short period of time.
- The ratio of sent v/s received is wrong. You are sending lots of messages but you receive very few messages.
- Sending messages to unsaved contacts can also result in Ban. This clearly means that you are sending messages to people whom you don’t know.
- People report or Block you that is the top reason for your number getting banned.
How to Avoid WhatsApp Banning your Account?
You need to wait at least a day after registration of a new account on WhatsApp. Try to connect to WhatsApp Marketing tools only after 24 hours. At this time, you need to actively chat with your friends. This way, algorithms will decide that you need the page for communication with people, not commerce.
- After signing up for WhatsApp, wait for at least a day (24 hours).
- During these 24 hours, have real live chats in the app. 24 hours is enough time to fly to another region of a country. So, in this case, WhatsApp will not question the change in your geographical location.
- Sign up using a device that has never had a ban on it before. Your phone number is linked to your device upon signing up for the service. When you get banned, WhatsApp already has the following data about you: your IP address, your device’s IMEI, and a snapshot of your previous application. IMEI is a unique identifier of a SIM card slot or a modem. IMEI cannot be reset. Consequently, a device that has been banned before is more likely to be banned again.