In today’s digital landscape, WhatsApp is a quintessential part of our lives. It is one of the most convenient and efficient ways to communicate with friends, and family and to look out and reach for new customers. Nowadays, businesses and entrepreneurs are using WhatsApp for marketing campaigns to connect with their prospective clients. Many times, business needs to send messages in bulk. Therefore, one must know how to send 1000 messages at once in WhatsApp. Also, does it allow to send 1000 messages at once?
In this blog, we’ll explore how to send 1000 messages at once in WhatsApp, making your communication tasks quicker and easier.
Why It Matters Sending 1000 WhatsApp Messages
Presently, many growing businessmen and budding entrepreneurs use WhatsApp to engage with their customers more efficiently. For this, they need to send 1000 messages at once on WhatsApp without typing manually. Therefore, it is essential that they must know how to send 1000 messages at once on WhatsApp. This feature not only saves them the manual labor and time to send these messages personally and individually but also helps them focus on bigger issues regarding their business.
🡺 Listed below are some of the important reasons to send 1000 messages at once to customers.
- To notify the customers about ongoing offers and discounts.
- Introducing the launch of a new product or service.
- Sending alerts for webinars or workshops.
- Sending personalized messages to customers.
- Strengthening your brand image and marketing.
By now, it is very evident that sending 1000 messages to customers is a game changer. Let’s delve into the methods of how to send 1000 messages at once to the customers on WhatsApp.
WhatsApp Broadcast Feature to Send Messages
➡️ The WhatsApp Broadcast Feature can help you send messages to many contacts at once.
If you are searching for how to send 1000 messages at once in Whatsapp, then this feature is not enough. But it allows you to send messages to 256 contacts at a time. You can also create a group with 512 contacts and send a message at once. However, it does take a lot of time to create a group, adding 512 people one by one.
➡️ This feature also entails a few basic requirements:
- You must have the contact numbers saved to send these messages.
- Your customers should also save your contact number to allow you to send them Broadcast messages. This is done to ensure that the businesses are not spamming others with their content.
➡️The Broadcast feature can be used in both the Whatsapp and Whatsapp Business Accounts.
WhatsApp Broadcast Feature and its Implication
Here is how you can use the Broadcast Message on WhatsApp:
For Android Users
- Open your personal Whatsapp/ Whatsapp Business Account.
- Select the Chats Section and click on the Menu icon. It is the three dots icon on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on Choose New Broadcast.
- Select the number of contacts that you want to add to your Broadcast. You can select up to 256 contacts.
- After all the contacts are selected, click on the green tick in the bottom right corner of the screen. This means that you are confirming your selection.
- Now your Broadcast is ready!
For iOS Users
- Open your personal Whatsapp/ Whatsapp Business Account.
- Select Chats from the Bottom of your screen.
- Click on Broadcast Lists from the top right corner.
- Then click on New List. Now, you can select the contacts that you want to add to your Broadcast. You can select up to 256 people.
- After the selection is done, you can send Broadcast messages to all of the contacts at once from your iPhone.
Though the broadcast feature is very effective in sending WhatsApp messages to many people at once, but at the same time, it do bears certain limitations.
💡Let us ponder some of the drawbacks. 💡
- Messages can only be sent to contacts who have your number saved, limiting the reach.
- There is a maximum limit of 256 contacts per broadcast list, requiring multiple lists for larger audiences, making it tiresome.
- WhatsApp Business App lacks support for third-party integrations, necessitating manual data entry for tasks like CRM management, which can be challenging with a large customer base.
Now, you must be wondering if there is any quick and easy way how to send 1000 messages at once in WhatsApp.
Another Solution: How to Send 1000 Messages at Once in WhatsApp
In this section, we let you know the most proven way to send 1000 WhatsApp messages. The process involves how to send 1000 messages at once in WhatsApp.
All you need to do is sign up for a Whatsapp Business API. The Whatsapp Business API will help you send bulk messages to 1000 to 100k contacts easily and quickly.
How to go about it?
It’s easy. You have to download the Whatsapp Business API on your device. You must fulfill some requirements to make the best use of it:
- You should register as a developer, and it will allow you access to Whatsapp Cloud API.
- You must get your Whatsapp Business Account Verified.
- The display name of your business should be approved.
- Your phone number should be verified.
Once all of these requirements are fulfilled, you will be able to access Whatsapp Business API. This will allow you to select Business Solution Providers who will help you with sending bulk messages on WhatsApp. If you are still figuring out how to send 1000 messages at once in WhatsApp, then getting help from a Business Solution Provider is your answer.
Always adhere to WhatsApp’s policies and guidelines to maintain a positive messaging experience for your recipients.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can WhatsApp ban you if you send 1000 messages at once on WhatsApp?
What if you send 1000 messages at once from WhatsApp?
Firstly, you must know that you cannot send 1000 messages at once from WhatsApp using your personal or Business WhatsApp accounts. WhatsApp has a limit of adding up to 256 contacts on a Broadcast list to send bulk messages. However, you can avail of this feature if you sign up with a Business Service Provider and buy their bulk messaging service.
Now you know how to send 1000 messages at once in Whatsapp, and this will always help your customers stay updated with news and launches. Keep up the Hustle!